Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mobile Health Screening

I've always believed education and prevention were the keys to a healthy lifestyle. My spouse currently works at a company with a pretty large staff. Most of his coworkers work on computers which means they sit a lot at consoles. They often work long hours and order take out a lot. I'm trying to find a way to get him and his coworkers more active.

Although there is a gym less than 10 minutes away and a park with a walking trail across the street I thought that a way to get them interested in exercising was to introduce mobile screening.

Mobile health screening companies typically offers quality care and convenience with flexible and extended hours just what this group of computer junkies need. A previous employer I once worked for offered mobile health screening, I used the screening to check my blood pressures to screen for heart disease because it runs in my family. I learned so much about high blood pressure and what type of symptom to look for. I learned about hypertensions and hypotension. I learned more than I would if I did google searches all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment